BVRP Mobile Phone Tools - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- These instructions assume your email server / account has already been setup and is collecting email correctly.
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change your incoming email settings.
- At the time of writing it appears BVRP Mobile Phone Tools only supports the default SMTP port (port 25).
- In the 'Setup' option select 'General Setup'.
- Enter the SMTP server name we gave - for example: mail.authsmtp.com
- Enter your 'email address in the 'Return Address' box.
- Enter your name in the 'Real Name' box.
- Click on the 'Advanced Setup' button.
- Click on the 'Transmission' tab.
- Enter the AuthSMTP username and password we supplied when you signed up.
- IMPORTANT: 'authsmtp.username' is an example, if your AuthSMTP username was 'ab12345' enter it as that and *not* as 'authsmtp.ab12345'
- Click 'Ok' then 'Ok' again.
Are you having a problem sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP is the outgoing SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list or email program.
It works on most current computers or devices and solves many of the common problems with sending email such as relaying denied errors or blacklisting issues.
With instant setup, a money back guarantee and very low cost starter accounts you can test and start sending email in minutes with no risk.View Features