Infacta GroupMail 5 - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change your incoming email settings.
- From the main menu - select the 'Tools' menu then the 'Account Manager'option.
- Select 'New' to create a new account.
- Enter a 'Name' for the account.
- Enter the AuthSMTP server we supplied - for example: mail.authsmtp.com
- Tick 'Requires Authentication'.
- Enter the AuthSMTP username and password we supplied when you signed up.
- Click 'Ok' to be taken back to the previous screen.
- Click the 'Advanced' button.
- Change the SMTP port to 2525.
- Click 'Ok' to go back to the previous screen.
- Click 'Ok' again to return to the main 'Account Manager' screen.
- Click 'Close' to return to the main 'GroupMail' screen.
Are you having a problem sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP is the outgoing SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list or email program.
It works on most current computers or devices and solves many of the common problems with sending email such as relaying denied errors or blacklisting issues.
With instant setup, a money back guarantee and very low cost starter accounts you can test and start sending email in minutes with no risk.View Features