Entourage 2001 for Mac - Default Port - Setup Guide
- First you need to make sure the email address(es) you will be sending from have been authorised for your account in our Control Panel .
- These instructions assume your email account has already been setup and is collecting email correctly.
- Take a note of any settings you change.
- Only change the items specified - you should not need to change either your email address, POP3 server, POP3 username / password.
- Click on your mail account
- Click on the 'Edit' button
- Under 'Sending Mail' change the SMTP server to: mail.authsmtp.com
- Click on 'Click here for advanced sending options'
- Check 'SMTP server require authentication'
- Enter your AuthSMTP username and password
- Click on the box in the upper-left corner to close the pop-up
Are you having a problem sending email or looking for a reliable SMTP server?
AuthSMTP is the outgoing SMTP email service for your e-commerce website, mailing list or email program.
It works on most current computers or devices and solves many of the common problems with sending email such as relaying denied errors or blacklisting issues.
With instant setup, a money back guarantee and very low cost starter accounts you can test and start sending email in minutes with no risk.View Features