Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
Some outgoing mail (SMTP) servers are considered a 'low priority' service and may become overloaded, another common problem with low priority SMTP servers are that the servers limit the number of emails you can send per hour or per day, this then causes you problems sending mail or with mail being delayed.
With AuthSMTP our message quotas are monthly for the best flexibility and for us outgoing mail is a priority - we have high-performance servers on fast network connections to help ensure your mail is delivered fast!
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors
Why not Sign Up Now - we are so confident you will be 100% happy with AuthSMTP all accounts are setup on a money back guarantee so no risk!
Otherwise return to Why You Need AuthSMTP for other features or Ask Us A Question.