Need to keep duplicate copies of emails sent?
Would you like to be able to copy / duplicate all email sent?
You can configure AuthSMTP to automatically duplicate your outgoing mail to an email address of your choice - very useful as a backup for disaster recovery etc. We have feedback from many people who suffered loss or failure of their computer telling us how this has helped them recover vital documents and sent mail that otherwise would have been lost.
AuthSMTP solves many other common problems with sending email:
- Does your ISP not let you use your domain name when sending mail?
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) does not provide SMTP servers?
- Do you use multiple Internet connections or get 'Relaying Denied' errors?
- Want better control and security over your email?
- Like the extra security of virus scanning your outgoing email?
- Are the current mail servers you use unreliable or overloaded?
- Do you need to send large emails which are blocked by your ISP?
- Normal ISP SMTP servers may get blacklisted - stopping your email?
- Outgoing SMTP email service with control panel and detailed statistics of sent emails and errors
Why not Sign Up Now - we are so confident you will be 100% happy with AuthSMTP all accounts are setup on a money back guarantee so no risk!
Otherwise return to Why You Need AuthSMTP for other features or Ask Us A Question.